Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

How to make a Marvellous blog!

 Step One you do a catchy title at the start of making a blog.

Step two you should do a good introduction.

Step three do a good description of good blog.

Step fore do a good conclusion.

And step five then at the last bit you should do a good question at the end.


A good blog is meant to make a good conversation with the readers and help people if you have made a slid show a google drawing and a doc it can help them and enjoy all the blog posts. You should do a really good comment and make sure you put in positive, thoughtful, helpful comments and don’t forget a question.

And I hope you enjoy my good Making a quality blog post and comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post