Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bricks

 My favourite Lego activity was the racing cars because we could test if it was slow or fast my buddy and I added wings it was easier with a partner we had free time after and played dodgeball. 


My least favourite Lego activity was the towers because the is lots of bricks that we can use


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was because sharing the bricks around


The most challenging activity was the bricks that we had to change around because we didn´t know what they where building and it was very difficult.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because it was very fun building bricks with them and that it was very difficult trying to build the patterns.



What is was your favourite part of it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, Great writing you did about the House of Bricks, Maybe next time prove read it and add more words, The racing cars were really interesting when you could test it to see if it was faster.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post